Between Sèvre and Maine, the two rivers of the vineyards of Nantes, you will enjoy magnificent landscapes according to the seasons.
Discover, for half a day, the largest appellation white wine vineyard in France: meet passionate winegrowers, let yourself be conquered by the medieval town of Clisson, and admire the many small typical villages scattered around vineyards.
The visit includes:
- Excursion in an 8-seater minivan
- Duration of the visit: 4 hours
- French / English / Spanish trilingual driver-guide
- A tasting in the vines
- A domain visit including 4 to 8 tastings of wines and local products
- A map of the vineyard and a bottle of water
Wearing a mask is mandatory
Maximum 5 places/departure