Between Sèvre and Maine, the two rivers of the vineyards of Nantes, you will enjoy magnificent landscapes according to the seasons.
Discover, for half a day, the largest appellation white wine vineyard in France: meet passionate winegrowers, let yourself be conquered by the medieval town of Clisson, and admire the many small typical villages scattered around vineyards.
The visit includes:
- Excursion in an 7-seater minivan
- Duration of the visit: 4 hours
- French / English driver-guide
- A tasting in the vines
- A domain visit including 4 to 6 tastings of wines and local products
- A map of the vineyard and a bottle of water
5 Rue de Valmy 44000 Nantes
How to get there?
Self-service bicycles: Cité Internationale Des Congrès (n°54), Stade Saupin (n°59), Gare De Nantes Sud (n°70), Magellan (n°55), Lieu Unique (n°61), Malakoff (n°79), Gare De Nantes Nord (n°60), Baco (n°52)
T. +33 (0)6 43 92 47 28
T. +33 (0)2 51 71 65 74
All year on reservation
Departure subject to a minimum of 2 participants