Fast meal. Good snack. The winter afternoon. Gourmet restaurant. Crêpes suit in any circumstances!
Recipe of the barge-creperie « Des Ronds dans l’eau » in Nantes.
Ingredients for 4 people :
- 150 gr of flour
- Table salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 glasses 1/2 of milk
In extra : you can also perfume crêpes with some rum, some vanilla, some orange or some Grand Marnier…
1. In a terrine put 150 gr of flour and a pinch of salt.
2. Break 2 eggs and mix with a wooden spoon until you obtained a smooth dough.
3. Incorporate little by little, 2 glasses 1/2 of cold milk and beat.
4. Cook crêpes by pouring a little dough into a very hot frying pan.
5. Make turn the frying pan so that the dough divides up into fine coat.
6. When the crêpe is cooked on one side, turn it with a spoonbill to cook it a few minutes on the other side.
7. Put some margarine in the frying pan between every crêpe so that they come loose easily.