Heritage
Titan Cranes
Remnants of the industrial era

The two Titan cranes rise up above the western part of the isle.

The yellow one was put on site in 1955 to raise boat blocks and enable assembly on the slipway. The grey one is a port crane and was needed to unload ships from the 1960’s onwards, and have since been classified “historical sight”.