19 hectares of parkland set in a property of 37.5 hectares. Opposite an 18th century mansion by the architect Ceineray the landscaped park holds a greenhouse collection – unique in France – of exotic plants, a French-style garden, a Mediterranean rockery and banana trees.
The “Colline de Suncheon” has the ambition to discover the agronomic plants of the country: gingkos, green tea, ginger …
Boulevard Auguste Peneau 44300 Nantes
How to get there?
Bus : Grand Blottereau stop, line 12
Tramway : Marie de Doulon stop, line 1
– 15 January to 19 March: 8.45am to 5.45pm
– 20 March to 14 May: 8.45am to 7.15pm
– 15 May to 3 September: 8.45am to 10.45pm
– 4 September to 22 October: 8.45am to 7.15pm
– 23 October to 17 November: 8.45am to 5.45pm
– 18 November to 14 January: 8.45am to 4.45pm
Free guided tours of the tropical greenhouses, duration of the visit 1h.